Monday, November 15, 2010

Swimming!

Today was the first day of winter sports. This winter I am doing swimming!!!!!! It was either swimming or basket ball, so I chose swimming. I was so excited to finally start swimming again!!!!!! Swimming is the only sport that I am not horrible in. Okay, I am horrible at swimming, but I like to think I am good at it!

I loved GE, but I wanted to start something new. GE was fun and interesting at the same time. But, I just love to think that I am swimming in a pool in the middle of winter! When I jump in the pool, I get this rush of energy that makes me excited and determind to get to the end of the lane first. When I start to paddle my way across the pool, I have a quiescent mind. I forget that I am swimming and I start to day dream in my own little world. Then, when I reach back to the other side of the pool I feel amazing, although I am the last person by far back.

If I could do swimming all year long I would because it is a great work out and it is relaxing. I spend practically my whole summer in water so it is something I enjoy. The great thing is, about 20 people are joining this sport. That is a lot of people because last year we only had about 10 people! Dani and I swim and every time (although it has only been a day) we go to the pool we are screaming with excitement.

Ahhh- I love swimming!

I can’t believe this is my 9th post!!! I just have to thank Jen, my best friend because if it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t have the confidence to have this many posts!! Thanks Jen!!!

7 comments:

  1. Marg, for Gawd's sake, you are so NOT a horrible swimmer!! I am!!! Swimming sounds like so much fun!! I wish I was doing it!!
    WHAT TYPE OF SWEATER??????
    love you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you love swimming so much! Keep blogging!
    ~APG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen- I am horrible! Your not! Lol!!

    APG- Thank you! You should swim!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo whats up whats up...yo whats up whats up

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, thanks for commenting and following my blog :) i'm glad you enjoy swimming. i used to compete in swimming when i was a bit younger. after swimming, i started to love basketball too. i was part of my school team both swimming and basketball but swimming will always be my first love! haha. i love water :) good luck!!

    Janelle
    http://barestudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marg,
    Swimming is great sport to burn fat/calories and to lose weight by improving immune system. Swimming improve acrobatic capacity and energy level. Swimming strengthens our heart, lungs and can improves muscle strength, flexibility and balance.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!! :D